Dynamic, well-established premium grade architectural millwork company is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team. Responsible for schedule coordination, manufacturing/installation and completion of projects. The ideal candidate will ensure the company’s goals are achieved in terms of budgetary cost constraints and customer satisfaction. We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package. This is a wonderful opportunity to grow in the millwork industry.
- Manage projects to completion within specifications and cost estimates.
- Planning and implementation of projects from time of award through completion.
- Conduct field measurements to confirm dimensions, drawings, materials and install requirements.
- Maintain good communication with vendors and clients
- Work with clients to expedite approval of drawings and samples in order to keep the job on track in relation to the due date.
- A minimum of (5) years’ experience as Project Manager in the commercial woodworking industry
- Ability to manage multiple large scale projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively interact with general contractors, architects and clients
- Comprehensive computer skills
Go to all jobs