Dynamic, well-established premium grade architectural millwork company is seeking an experienced Project Manager to coordinate scheduling, manufacturing and installation in the New York City market area.
- Manage projects to completion within specifications and cost estimates.
- Planning and implementation of projects from time of award through completion.
- Conduct field measurements to confirm dimensions, drawings, materials and install
- Maintain good communication with vendors and clients
- Work with clients to expedite approval of drawings and samples in order to keep the job on track in relation to the due date.
Qualified Candidates’ must possess the following attributes:
- Working knowledge of the commercial architectural millwork business
- Ability to manage multiple large scale projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively interact with general contractors, architects and clients
- Comprehensive computer skills
Go to all jobs