Apprentice Millwork Assembler/Cabinet Maker
Avon, CT 06001
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Architectural Woodworking Company in Avon, CT seeking Apprentice Millwork Assemblers/Cabinet Makers.
The ideal candidate will be given instruction on the following primary job functions:
- Proper fabrication techniques of custom woodworking assembly
- Proper preparation and layout of materials/parts for assembly
- Assembly component parts according to customer/ industry standards specifications
- Proper process on installation of hardware and application of adhesives, etc.
- Safe operation of hand and power tools necessary to fabricate material
- Proper process of packaging completed product for shipping
- Proper, safe manner of handling materials
- Any experience of millwork, custom woodwork, & cabinet/casework making preferred, not required
- Knowledge of various woodworking machinery and tools preferred, not required
- Must have the want and drive to learn and apply their new skills
- Must be able to achieve results in an accurate and timely manner
- Communicate effectively with co-workers and managers
- Have a good positive attitude for learning in a manufacturing Team based environment in a safe manner
- Requires standing for extended periods of time, bending, pushing/pulling, and lifting/carrying over 50lbs
- 2 years Assembly experience preferred
- 2 years Manufacturing experience preferred
We offer competitive wages, great benefits, along with paid holidays & paid time off! This is a full time position, 40+ hours a week with potential overtime opportunities. Career advancement opportunities available!
Go to all jobs