Cabinet Maker/CNC Operator
Large, well-established architectural woodworking company located in Avon, CT is seeking an experienced Cabinet Maker/CNC Operator.
Successful candidates will be able to read shop drawings, use wood working hand tools, as well as, maintaining shop equipment. CNC Operator’s work in a fast-paced environment assisting in the formation of custom woodwork.
- 2+ years of cabinet manufacturing or equivalent experience
- Cabinet, woodworking, and millwork fabrication knowledge
- Competent working with power woodworking equipment.
- Able to work on your feet all day, lift 50 pounds, twisting and bending.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under changing conditions on a variety of projects, working accurately and quickly under pressure.
- Able to prioritize and work flexibly to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of programming or coding a plus
Go to all jobs