Project Accountant/Billing Specialist
Legere Woodworking is an architectural woodworking company with a 44-year tradition of excellence. We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Accountant to join our growing accounting team reporting to the Controller. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in the construction industry, excellent communication skills, detail-oriented and highly motivated. We offer competitive pay and a great benefits package. This position is an important part of an experienced and focused accounting department.
- Prepare monthly AIA G702/G703 schedules, Lien waivers, SOV, Stored Materials, etc.
- Coordinate online billing portals (i.e. Textura, GC Pay, etc.)
- Effectively communicate with Project Managers (PM) regarding contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals, and any additional service-related to billing.
- Follow-up with PM to ensure project information is processed in a timely manner.
- Subcontract administration, subcontractor contract/ change order processing.
- Manage subcontractor compliance relative to payment requisitions and lien releases, insurance tracking.
- 4+ years Construction Management/Lien waivers, AIA, SOV experience
- Project accounting and collections experience in the construction industry
- Possess a positive and professional attitude
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Detail oriented with strong organizational habits
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with SAP or ability to learn new computer programs efficiently
Go to all jobs